1.introduction: Ferienhaus-online GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Ferienhaus-online") operates exclusively as an intermediary between the customer and the respective service provider and partner. The purchase of the mediated object is not part of the contractual obligations of Ferienhaus-online. In the case of a booking, the contract relating to the mediation is concluded exclusively between you and the respective service provider and partner, represented by Ferienhaus-online. Any changes are reserved.
2. Booking conditions: With the written or verbal booking you offer holiday home online binding the conclusion of a brokerage contract and accept these terms and conditions. The receipt of the placement order will be confirmed immediately by e-mail (PDF). With the delivery of the booking confirmation, a contract is concluded between you and the service provider or partner. Ferienhaus-online acts in the name and for the account of the service provider and partner. The in the price tables of the mediated objects; contained prices are binding. Price changes due to circumstances that can not be influenced by the Ferienhaus-online GmbH, such as currency fluctuations or government fees and the like remain reserved. Even with all incidental costs can occur changes, these are usually payable locally directly to the service provider and partner. Upon conclusion of the contract, a down payment of 20-30% of the rental price must be paid. The balance is payable within 6 weeks before the start of the trip and without additional information by Ferienhaus-online. In the event of default, Ferienhaus-Online GmbH is entitled to withdraw.
For short-term bookings or certain payment methods, the total price is due immediately. Ferienhaus-online can refuse to accept booking orders without stating reasons or refuse an accepted booking order without giving reasons, in case of late or incomplete payment.
3. Resignation or cancellation: We strongly recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, which can be taken in the booking process or directly thereafter.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the customer, the following rule applies:
a) For holiday homes and apartments
- Until 91 days before arrival CHF 110 / EUR 100 plus booking fee
- 90 to 60 days before arrival 30% of the total price plus booking fee
- 59 to 20 days before arrival 60% of the total price plus booking fee
- 19 to 10 days before arrival 80% of the total price plus the booking fee.
b) For hotels:
- Until 42 days before arrival CHF 110 / EUR 100 plus booking fee
- from 41 days before arrival 50% of the total price plus booking fee
- in case of no show 100% of the total price plus booking fee.
The customer is obligated to check the accommodation provided to him immediately upon acceptance and to report complaints within 24 hours to the service provider. Any defects affecting the performance are to be reported immediately to the local office or responsible person so that they can be remedied. Ferienhaus-online assumes no responsibility for identified defects, but undertakes to help the customer in the best possible way so that any deficiencies are resolved as quickly as possible. Subsequent complaints are rejected. In order to obtain this help from the customer, Ferienhaus-online GmbH must be notified immediately by telephone (+41.41.780.82.88) or by e-mail (email@example.com).
5. Liability Ferienhaus-online GmbH
The holiday home online is not liable for the services to be provided by the service provider. Ferienhaus-online is liable to you exclusively for the proper mediation of the booked service. Any further liability - apart from legal liability - is rejected. Ferienhaus-online is dependent on the information provided by the respective service providers and partners for the individual details of the objects to be conveyed. Ferienhaus-online has no way to verify this information for accuracy and therefore makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of this information.
6. Liability Customer
The customer is liable for the damage caused to him by the rental property. Before the arrival of the customer, a deposit determined by the service provider and partners is requested for this purpose. This will then be returned to the customer before departure and after check-out of the customer. Sometimes it is possible to do this by credit card or the deposit will be charged with the additional costs.
7. Booking fee - service charge
A booking fee of CHF 35 / EUR 25 per booking for a holiday property or for a hotel room can be collected through holiday home online. For further bookings of transfers or similar, Ferienhaus-online can assist on request.
CHF 35 / EUR 25 per change of the contract until 60 days before departure. For short-term rebooking the cancellation costs, according to point 3 are added.
9. Check-in form before departure for the holidays (to be sent in advance)
Each customer agrees to provide information required by means of an identity card, so that the registration is possible according to the specification of the respective travel destination. These data are treated confidentially and only passed on to the responsible service provider within the framework of the booked accommodation. If a customer refuses to provide the necessary information, the reference can be refused on the spot.
10. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The contractual relationship between you and Ferienhaus-online is subject to Swiss law. For all disputes between you and Ferienhaus-online, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is Altdorf, Canton Uri, Switzerland.
11. Travel agents
CH-6472 Erstfeld / UR
Tel +41 41 780 8288 / Fax: +41 41 780 82 40
Executive Director: Katrin Tresch-Hess
HR-Nummer: CHE 112.812.519
VAT. No. CH17040062625 / UID 678 805