Data protectionWe appreciate your interest in our website and our products. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. This will be adjusted in the course of the DSGVO (valid from 25.05.2018). Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data, as well as their use and to whom the data are passed on and how they can be changed.
Storage of access data in server log filesYou can visit our websites without giving any personal information. We only store access data in so-called server log files, such as the name of the requested file, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. These data are evaluated solely to ensure trouble-free operation of the site and to improve our offer and do not allow us to conclude on your person.
Data transfer for contract fulfillment, data use when registering for the e-mail newsletter and risk assessment Only data relevant to the contract, updated and confirmed by the customer will be forwarded to the service provider / owner. In order to process payments, we will pass on the necessary payment data to the credit institution commissioned with the payment and any payment service providers commissioned by us or to the payment service selected by you in the ordering process. We use the data only for the direct marketing and for sending the newsletter as well as for the internal statistics production in order to constantly improve the user-friendliness and quality of the products. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the data required or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter. The deregistration from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the newsletter. Should you object to data usage, you can inform us via e-mail and thus revoke it.
Data usage for e-mail advertising without newsletter registration and your right of objection If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a good or service and you have not objected to this, we reserve the right to send you regular offers for similar products, such as those already purchased, from our range by e-mail , You may object to this use of your e-mail address at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the e-mail message, without incurring other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
Use of data for postal advertising and your right to objectIn addition, we reserve the right to summarize your first and last name, mailing address and - as far as we have received from you in the context of the contractual relationship - your title, academic degree, year of birth and occupation, branch or business name Save lists and use for your own promotional purposes, eg for sending interesting offers and information about our products by letter. You can object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below.
Use of SSLThis encryption secures your personal data, which are collected on the contact forms.
Use of Google Analytics for web analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (www.google.com). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en As an alternative to the browser plugin, you can click on this link to prevent Google Analytics from entering this website in the future. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
Use of social plugins from Facebook, Google+, Twitter using the "2 click solution" Our website uses so called "social plugins" of the social networks Facebook and Google+ and the microblogging service Twitter Company Facebook Inc., Google Inc. and Twitter Inc. offered ("Provider").
Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). An overview of Facebook's plugins and their looks can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). For an overview of Google's plugins and their look, visit: https://developers.google.com/+/web/ Twitter is powered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103. For an overview of the Twitter buttons and their look, visit: https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons
In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, the plugins are integrated into the site by means of a so-called "2-click solution". This integration ensures that when you visit a page of our website that contains such plugins, no connection with the servers of Facebook, Google and Twitter is made. Only when you activate the plugins and thus give your consent to the data transfer, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Google, Facebook or Twitter. The content of the respective plugin is then transmitted directly to your browser by the associated provider and integrated into the page. By integrating the plugins, the providers receive the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile with the corresponding provider or are currently not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a server of the respective provider in the USA and stored there. If you interact with the plugins, for example, the "Like" - press the "+1" - or the "Tweet" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of the provider and stored there. The information will also be posted on the social network or on your Twitter account and displayed there to your contacts.
Right to information and contact You have the right to free information on the data stored about us as well as a right to correct, block or delete this data. For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint.;
Security in the WWWMVery often fraud attempts occur. The scammers are becoming more and more professional and the action increasingly difficult to recognize for laymen. Please take note of these instructions.
Beware of phishing and spam: fakes are not always recognizable in the form of websites and emails. You should therefore be careful with spelling errors and / or false salutation or weird email addresses, which are atypical. If you should notice something, we ask you to contact us and send it accordingly via mail, without opening the corresponding mail. For more information about how to protect yourself from such practices, see the following
The company Ferienhaus-Online GmbH, Aecherliweg 10, CH-6472 Erstfeld, provides holiday homes and holiday apartments as well as hotel accommodations and related services on behalf of their current owners. All information about accommodation, environment and infrastructure have been compiled on site with care and are as of 01.07.2018. Any changes are reserved. The contract is concluded with the booking confirmation. We strongly recommend our customers to take out travel cancellation insurance.
Non refundable offerThe prices contained in the price tables are binding. Price changes due to circumstances that can not be influenced by the Ferienhaus-Online GmbH, such as currency fluctuations or government fees and the like, remain reserved. Even with all additional costs, changes may occur.The "non rimborsible" offer provides a special offer for payment of the total price within 7 days after making booking and can not be changed or canceled. The regular booking conditions does not fit here.
JurisdictionFor all disputes arising from this contract with the Ferienhaus-Online GmbH, the jurisdiction Uri / Switzerland is agreed and it is exclusively the Swiss law applicable.
Booking feeA booking fee of CHF 35 / EUR 25 may be charged by Ferienhaus-Online GmbH for arranging a holiday home or holiday apartment or for hotel rooms, as well as ferries, rental cars and flights.
Check-in form before departure for the holidays (to be sent in advance)Each customer agrees to provide information required by means of an identity card, so that the registration is possible according to the specification of the respective travel destination. These data are treated confidentially and only passed on to the responsible service provider within the framework of the booked accommodation. If a customer refuses to provide the necessary information, the reference can be refused on the spot.
Value added tax All prices are inclusive of VAT.
1.introduction: Ferienhaus-online GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Ferienhaus-online") operates exclusively as an intermediary between the customer and the respective service provider and partner. The purchase of the mediated object is not part of the contractual obligations of Ferienhaus-online. In the case of a booking, the contract relating to the mediation is concluded exclusively between you and the respective service provider and partner, represented by Ferienhaus-online. Any changes are reserved.
2. Booking conditions: With the written or verbal booking you offer holiday home online binding the conclusion of a brokerage contract and accept these terms and conditions. The receipt of the placement order will be confirmed immediately by e-mail (PDF). With the delivery of the booking confirmation, a contract is concluded between you and the service provider or partner. Ferienhaus-online acts in the name and for the account of the service provider and partner. The in the price tables of the mediated objects; contained prices are binding. Price changes due to circumstances that can not be influenced by the Ferienhaus-online GmbH, such as currency fluctuations or government fees and the like remain reserved. Even with all incidental costs can occur changes, these are usually payable locally directly to the service provider and partner. Upon conclusion of the contract, a down payment of 20-30% of the rental price must be paid. The balance is payable within 6 weeks before the start of the trip and without additional information by Ferienhaus-online. In the event of default, Ferienhaus-Online GmbH is entitled to withdraw. For short-term bookings or certain payment methods, the total price is due immediately. Ferienhaus-online can refuse to accept booking orders without stating reasons or refuse an accepted booking order without giving reasons, in case of late or incomplete payment.
3. Resignation or cancellation: We strongly recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, which can be taken in the booking process or directly thereafter. In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the customer, the following rule applies:
a) For holiday homes and apartments
- Until 91 days before arrival CHF 110 / EUR 100 plus booking fee
- 90 to 60 days before arrival 30% of the total price plus booking fee
- 59 to 20 days before arrival 60% of the total price plus booking fee
- 19 to 10 days before arrival 80% of the total price plus the booking fee.
b) For hotels:
- Until 42 days before arrival CHF 110 / EUR 100 plus booking fee
- from 41 days before arrival 50% of the total price plus booking fee
- in case of no show 100% of the total price plus booking fee.
4. Complaints The customer is obligated to check the accommodation provided to him immediately upon acceptance and to report complaints within 24 hours to the service provider. Any defects affecting the performance are to be reported immediately to the local office or responsible person so that they can be remedied. Ferienhaus-online assumes no responsibility for identified defects, but undertakes to help the customer in the best possible way so that any deficiencies are resolved as quickly as possible. Subsequent complaints are rejected. In order to obtain this help from the customer, Ferienhaus-online GmbH must be notified immediately by telephone (+41.41.780.82.88) or by e-mail (email@example.com).
5. Liability Ferienhaus-online GmbH The holiday home online is not liable for the services to be provided by the service provider. Ferienhaus-online is liable to you exclusively for the proper mediation of the booked service. Any further liability - apart from legal liability - is rejected. Ferienhaus-online is dependent on the information provided by the respective service providers and partners for the individual details of the objects to be conveyed. Ferienhaus-online has no way to verify this information for accuracy and therefore makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of this information.
6. Liability Customer The customer is liable for the damage caused to him by the rental property. Before the arrival of the customer, a deposit determined by the service provider and partners is requested for this purpose. This will then be returned to the customer before departure and after check-out of the customer. Sometimes it is possible to do this by credit card or the deposit will be charged with the additional costs.
7. Booking fee - service charge A booking fee of CHF 35 / EUR 25 per booking for a holiday property or for a hotel room can be collected through holiday home online. For further bookings of transfers or similar, Ferienhaus-online can assist on request.
8. Rebooking CHF 35 / EUR 25 per change of the contract until 60 days before departure. For short-term rebooking the cancellation costs, according to point 3 are added.
9. Check-in form before departure for the holidays (to be sent in advance)
Each customer agrees to provide information required by means of an identity card, so that the registration is possible according to the specification of the respective travel destination. These data are treated confidentially and only passed on to the responsible service provider within the framework of the booked accommodation. If a customer refuses to provide the necessary information, the reference can be refused on the spot.
10. Jurisdiction and applicable law The contractual relationship between you and Ferienhaus-online is subject to Swiss law. For all disputes between you and Ferienhaus-online, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is Altdorf, Canton Uri, Switzerland.
11. Travel agents
CH-6472 Erstfeld / UR
Tel +41 41 780 8288 / Fax: +41 41 780 82 40
Executive Director: Katrin Tresch-Hess
HR-Nummer: CHE 112.812.519
VAT. No. CH17040062625 / UID 678 805