You are welcome to pay on account as before.
30% are due within 7 days of booking and the remaining 70% of the travel price is due up to 6 weeks before departure. Payment via bank is "free" via IBAN.
With TWINT, you can pay quickly and easily without cash. The TWINT application can be linked directly to your account or credit card. You can also load credit on the application to pay with your smartphone (Android or iOS).
Credit card - SumUp
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards.
These payment types allow you to pay also by regular credit card - this must be done manually - this payment service is only on request!